Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Six Quirky or Little Known Facts About Me

Stolen from Jennifer

1. I would prefer to be 30 minutes early than 5 minutes late to just about anything except parties.

2. When eating chips or crackers, I lick all of the salt/spices off before I eat the cracker/chip.

3. I would quit my job to go write books if I thought I stood half a chance at getting anything published and actually making a living at it.

4. In an entire family of Republicans, I'm the only one who will vote across party lines based on the issues.

5. If I had all the time in the world, I would read. I would read fiction, nonfiction, creative nonfiction (yes, that is an actual genre), just about anything. And then I would write and imitate the style of the author that I just read.

6. I think it would be awesome if all my friends, regardless of race, creed, or religion, would get along and see me as I really am.

(I know, I'm really reaching for that last one)

:-)

No comments: