Wednesday, January 28, 2009

45 things, answers, questions, whatever

Learn 45 things about your friends, and let them learn 45 things about
you!


1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? ew

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No, and that's kind of a crazy opening question.

3. Do you own a gun? no, but a bow and arrow might be cool, oh, or a crossbow... and a sword... but then, a slingshot is fun too.

4. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty Coffee shop? hot apple cider with caramel

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? who doesn't?

6. What do you think of hot dogs? tasty, but please don't tell me what's in them

7. Favorite Christmas song? I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? hot mint tea

9. Can you do push ups? yep

10. Favorite piece of jewelry? necklace

11. Favorite hobby? reading

12. Do you have A.D.H.D? that depends on the caffeine intake for the day

13. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? um... I don't think I hate anything about myself... although, i can't think of anything my left pinky has done for me recently... oh wait, it hit the caps lock key for me... nope, I'm good!

14. Middle name? Marie

15. Name 3 thoughts right now... Naptime should extend past kindergarten, "kindergarten" is was too long of a word for kids who can't write yet, and people who ride bikes with their pant legs tucked into their socks just make my laugh hysterically!

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? water, ice tea, hot tea

17. The friend you had the longest? Mom

18. Current hate right now? what's with all the hating? I'm not thrilled with the cold rain, but I'm good with it.

19. Favorite place to be? with friends and loved ones

20. How did you bring in the New Year? dressy party at my house, it was awesome

21. Do you like to travel? oh yeah! I love to fly too!

22. Name three people who will complete this? Christy, already did. Mom, she might be bored. Maybe Kara if she doesn't have anything better to do

23. Do you own slippers? yes, two pair thanks to my awesome roomie and me finding my other pair!

24. What color shirt are you wearing? cream turtleneck sweater with a purple scarf

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? not really, I tend to slide off of them, I'm a very wiggly sleeper

26.. Can you whistle? Yes

27. Favorite color? black is nice. blue is happy. green makes me smile. purple's pretty cool too

28. Would you be a pirate? can I wear silver buckled boots and black shiny pants? And can Rex Smith sing to me?

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Part the water (only slightly ironically haha)

30. Favorite girl's name? Isabelle

31. Favorite boy's name? Riley James

32. What's in your pocket right now? chap stick

33. What is the last thing that made you laugh? the thought of Christy singing Clarence Carter in the shower

34. Best bed sheets as a child? Smurfette and the Care Bears!

35. Worst injury you've ever had? broke my wrist playing basketball on New Year's Eve in high school.

36. Do you love where you live? yep!

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2

38. Who is your loudest friend? KSJ, she has no inside voice and she knows it! haha

39. How many pets do you have? 3: 2 cats, Ting & Bo who live with my parents, and one fish, Mr Miyagi who lives in my bathroom

40. Does someone have a crush on you? doubtful

41. What is your favorite book? Wings of the Morning by Lori Wick

42. What is your favorite candy? Chocolate!

43. Favorite sport? baseball (pronounced baze-ball)

44. What were you doing before starting this survey? being at work

45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? It's cold out there! Sleep now.

No comments: