Friday, January 9, 2009

Part the Waters/ I need Thee Every Hour- Selah

This song is so clearly the cry of my heart that I come close to tears every single time I hear it, and I listen to it often. "I need Thee every hour, in joy or in pain! Come quickly and abide or life is vain!" These lyrics complete what my heart tries to begin to express in my worship. I need God so much that if He does not show up, my whole life really is worthless and in vain. All that I have worked for in my life, my friends, my family, and my education is all completely worthless without Him as the center and controller of it all.

Listen to this song, read the lyrics, pray the lyrics. Believe and watch God totally change your life as He did mine!



Part the Waters Lord/I Need Thee Every Hour - Selah

When I think I'm going under, part the waters, Lord
When I feel the waves around me, calm the sea
When I cry for help, oh, hear me
Lord and hold out Your hand
Touch my life
Still the raging storm in me
I need Thee every hour, most gracious Lord
No tender voice like Thine can peace afford

REFRAIN

I need Thee, O I need Thee
Every hour I need Thee
O bless me now, my Savior
I come to Thee

I need Thee every hour, in joy or pain
Come quickly and abide, or life is vain

REFRAIN

No comments: