Friday, July 17, 2009

I am...

...a daughter, a sister, a grand-daughter, a niece, a cousin, and a friend.
I am a partner, a student, a young girl, and a grown woman.
I am confident and scared; terrified and excited.
I am loving and caring and thoughtful and hopeful.
I am sick and tired.
I am shy and friendly.
I am careful and careless.
I am broken and whole.
I am misunderstood, misguided, and mislead.
I am hard working and determined, but a little scared on the inside.
I wish on stars and dream my dreams.
I pray to God and cry my tears.
I smile on the outside while I am crying on the inside.
I listen to others who wont listen to me.
I walk on eggshells and I walk on fire.
I believe in passion and true love.
I love you and I push you away.
I want you but not too close.
I am everything and nothing all at once and all i want is...

to stop being a contradiction


.

No comments: