Thursday, July 16, 2009

where have I been all week??

New job- more stressful than the last one, but I know that if I stay as close to God as possible, it will be a Jospeh experience.

Money issues- who doesn't have them!?

Life- um... not sure I really have one right now, but whatever I have is close enough to one that I'm not missing the real life... whatever that is.

Now, here's something worth reading:

Psalm 139:14-16 "I praise you because you made me in an amazing and wonderful way. What you have done is wonderful. I know this very well. You saw my bones being formed as I took shape in my mother's body. When I was put together there, you saw my body as it was formed. All the days planned for me were written in your book before I was one day old" (NCV).

What joy for the nation whose God is the Lord, whose people he has chosen as his inheritance. Psalm 33:12, NLT

A cheerful look brings joy to the heart; good news makes for good health. Proverbs 15:30, NLT

No comments: