Monday, June 22, 2009

a few things I learned this weekend

  1. I'm wrong a lot.
  2. Relying on the wisdom of those wiser than you is a wise thing.
  3. Never underestimate the importance of family and spending time with them.
  4. There is nothing new under the sun, but that should not make a worthy thing any less valuable.
  5. Never put two male toddlers in the same room and expect peace.
  6. Rest can happen in the midst of chaos.
  7. Within a the next year and a half, I will probably emerge as being the only single one left in my family.
  8. When friends are incredibly happy with their lives, they sometimes forget to be sensitive to others, but that should not change the friendship.
  9. Having someone to talk to is important. Talking to God is more important. Listening to God is top priority.
  10. My fears are tiddlywinks to God's plan and God's power.

No comments: