Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sola Scriptura: God is ABLE

Daniel 3:17 (NIV)
"If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God we serve is able to save us from it, and he will rescue us from your hand, O king."

Matthew 9:28 (NIV)
"When he had gone indoors, the blind men came to him, and he asked them, 'Do you believe that I am able to do this?' 'Yes, Lord,' they replied."

Romans 16:25 (NLT)
"Now all glory to God, who is able to make you strong, just as my Good News says."

2 Corinthians 9:8 (NLT)
"And God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others."

Ephesians 3:20 (NLT)
"Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think."

2 Timothy 1:12 (NLT)
"This is why I am suffering here in prison. But I am not ashamed of it, for I know the one in whom I trust, and I am sure that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him until the day of his return."

Hebrews 7:25 (Young's)
"whence also he is able to save to the very end, those coming through him unto God- ever living to make intercession for them."

No comments: